Hair Lightening Peroxide - (30 volume)
For professional lightening
Salon-sized for salon-worthy results
Our 1L Cream Peroxide (9%) is to be paired with Directions Hair Lightening Bleach Powder, using a professional technique for salon-worthy results.
Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Salicylate, Citric Acid.
Before lightening please take note:
- If your hair has been previously bleached, lightened, spray lightened, or coloured using metallic salt based products or henna, do not use this product.
- Furthermore if you have bleached, tinted or permed your hair recently, this product may not be suitable for further lightening. Please contact us for further advice.
- Everyone should protect the hairline, ears and any other sensitive areas with Vaseline before lightening.
- Always carry out a skin sensitivity & hair strand test even if you have used the product on previous occasions.
- Not to be used on persons under 16 years old.
- Do not use product on other body hair, eyebrows or eyelashes.
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy.
- Do not use on an irritated scalp or broken skin.
- If you have very thick or longer than shoulder length hair, you may require more than one kit for full application.
- May not be suitable for very dark brown hair – always complete a strand test.
- Not recommended for black hair.