Delivery & Shipping
Please find below information on our shipping methods for items purchased via the Directions Direct website. We aim to process and despatch all orders (unless Royal Mail Special Delivery Next Day or Royal Mail Airsure®) within two working days
For UK Deliveries we offer three delivery options, via Royal Mail:
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail aims to deliver all 1st Class mail on the next working day after posting
- Royal Mail 2nd Class (FREE)
- Royal Mail aims to deliver all 2nd Class mail within 2-3 working days after posting
- Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded Signed For
- Offers proof that your item was delivered but without paying for full tracking
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Next Day
- If your item is urgent and you want it tracked then choose this option. Delivery by 1pm the next working day (In order to receive Special Delivery Next Day, orders must be placed by 2.30pm). Please Note: there is no Saturday delivery guarantee with this delivery method.
For Europe and Rest of the World * we offer two delivery options, using either Airmail or Airsure:
- Delivery aim to Europe in three to five working days and to the rest of the world in five to seven working days (not tracked)
- Airsure ®
- Receives priority handling and is generally a day faster than standard Airmail and travels through a separate and secure network with the ability to track and trace your items - if Airsure ® is not available in your chosen country we will use Royal Mail International Signed For instead.
* We only cover the zones that our shipping providers themselves cover. For orders outside of these zones, please contact us before placing your order to arrange a suitable alternative.
Directions Direct are not responsible for any items lost in transit if a non-tracked method of shipping is chosen